Employers / Hiring Managers / Recruiters -
1. Signup here
4. Add additional Account Admins / Recruiters
5. Add Billing Information
What happens next -
1. Your Team Members Signup
Using the invite link you send, your employees, team members (co-workers) and trusted friends can join your team on Hachi.
2. Candidate Recommendations Sent to Employees
- Hachi's candidate matching algorithm scans your team's social and professional networks, searching for the right candidates that meet your specific job requirements.
- Team members then receive personalized email with a list of potential candidates that they can refer for your job openings.
- After reviewing these candidates, your team members just need to click on the "refer" button in the email — they don't need to log in to any portal, or download any app.
3. Directly Shortlist Candidates From Your Team’s Network
If your team member allows team's recruiters to directly view candidate recommendations from her network, then the recruiters can view and shortlist candidates without waiting for the team member to refer. When recruiter shortlists a candidate from team member’s network, it is counted as that team member’s referral. The team member is entitled for Referral Reward as per company policy, if the shortlisted candidate is hired.
4. Referrals Made by Employees
When any team member makes a referral, we notify the Hiring Manager and the Candidate. All referrals can be viewed on the company's dashboard on Hachi, as well as within your ATS.
5. Status of Referrals
Your team members can track the status of their referrals on their dashboard on Hachi.