Employers can leverage the collective network of their employees (which typically runs into millions) to find top talent quickly and cost-effectively.
Here's a quick explanation of How Hachi Works.
- Signup and setup your account.
- Invite your employees to join your team on Hachi.
- We already have a pre-existing employee network for 200K+ companies - if we have your company’s network, it will be automatically added to your team on Hachi.
- Post your jobs on 'Jobs' page. Or, connect your ATS and we can directly fetch jobs from there.
- Using the invite link you send, your employees and trusted friends can join your team on Hachi.
- Can share job with their friends on LinkedIn, Facebook, Facebook and/or directly via email.
- Can track the status of their referrals on their dashboard on Hachi.
- When you post a job, Hachi's candidate-matching algorithm (built on top of a deep data mining and machine learning platform) searches your employees’ network (their direct connections + their friends of friends on various social and professional networks), to find candidates best suited for the job.
- Employees receive a personalized email (see image below) with a list of potential candidates they can refer for your job openings.
- Employees can instantly make a referral by clicking “Refer” button in the “email”. They don’t need to log in to any portal, or try to remember which of their 1,000+ friends match the job requirement.
- When an employee makes a referral, we notify the Hiring Manager and the Candidate. All referrals can be viewed on the company's dashboard on Hachi, as well as within your ATS.
- If your employee allows team's recruiters to directly view candidate recommendations from her network, then the recruiters can view and shortlist candidates without waiting for the employee to refer.
Personalized Email Sent to Employees:
Start your free trial here.