Yes. You can extend your referral program to former employees as well as non-employees (your company’s ‘followers’ on social media, or candidates who interviewed with you but did not join).
Articles in this section
- I'm new to Hachi. How can I learn more?
- How does Hachi work?
- How do I signup and get started?
- We already have an employee referral program. What is the extra value that Hachi adds?
- My ATS already has a referral feature. How is Hachi different?
- How does Hachi reduce our hiring cost?
- How many candidates can we reach out to using Hachi?
- Do employees have to sign up to refer?
- What does Hachi do?
- Do all my employees have to upload their contacts on Hachi?