Hachi helps you refer friends for your company's job openings, with just one-click. We have made it super easy for you to refer - you don't have to login to your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or employee portal to refer, and you don't need to search in your network to find out which friend to refer.
- You will receive an email from your employer asking you to join their team on Hachi
- There's a link in the email, click on it to join your team
- That link will take you to sign up page. Sign up takes 5 mins.
- When your employer posts a job, Hachi's candidate-matching algorithm searches your network to find candidates who are best suited for the job. Once a week, you will receive a personalized email (see image below) with a list of these candidates.
- You can instantly make a referral by clicking “Refer” button in the email. You don’t need to log in to Hachi to refer.
- When you refer, we inform your employer as well as the candidate.
- If you are not sure about making the referral, you can forward the profile to your recruiter so they can decide if it's a good fit - you will still be entitled to referral bonus.
- Your connections are never shared with your employer without your permission.
- You will be entitled to referral reward as per your company's referral policy.
- You can track the status of all your referrals by logging in to your Hachi account --> "My Referrals" page
- You can leave your employer's team on Hachi anytime. Go to: Settings page --> Team --> My Teams - click Remove.
- Our emails have 99% reputation score, however at times they get marked as 'promotional' or land in the spam folder of your mailbox - mark it as "not spam", and it won't happen again.