When your employer posts a job, Hachi's candidate-matching algorithm searches your (employee's) network to find candidates who are best suited for the job. Once a week, Hachi sends a personalized email to you with a list of these candidates - and you can refer by clicking “Refer” button in the email.
Alternately, you can give the permission to your company’s recruiters so that they can view the above list of candidates (who are best suited for the job), and shortlist the ones they like.
- This way you don't have to manually refer every time, and you will still be entitled to Referral Reward if the company hires your friend.
- Your company's recruiters can view only those candidates from your network who are best suited for the job. They cannot view your entire contact list.
- You can check out the candidates shortlisted (by your company's recruiters) by logging in to your Hachi account --> My Referrals page.
Here's how to give the permission:
- Login to Hachi
- On top right, there is a drop-down tab next to your profile picture - click on it
- Click on Settings
- On Settings page, click 'Teams' tab
- Choose this option: "For the job openings in my team, if there are matching candidates in my network --> Let my team's recruiters view those candidates directly"